Recently added over 300 Corwen Union records to the database.
Built Circa 1830, cruciform plan, stone, 2 storey, recessed porch with doric columns in antis; central pediment, wood cupola. Now in industrial use. In 1993 it was re-named ‘Corwen Manor’.
To search the records go here (Registration required).
Image source: © Copyright Reserved; contact RCAHMW for details
Total Page Visits: 1325 - Today Page Visits: 1