Garth Trefor War Memorial

Garth & Trevor War Memorial

Garth Trefor War Memorial commemorates those from the villages of Garth and Trefor who were killed in the two World Wars. The memorial was unveiled on 5th Nov 1922.


Sources: Garth Trefor War Memorial; photographs by Graham Lloyd & John Davies.


Back to Wrexham War Memorials

Be the first to comment

Leave a Reply