St. Johns Baptist Church, Bettisfield
Built by Lord Hanmer in 1873 the church is now a grade ll* listed building. It was built entirely at his own expense and only the finest materials were used. The east & west windows are by Clayton and Bell; the bells by John Taylor of Loughborough; the tiles surrounding the alter are Minton and the church was built using Grinshill stone.
View the burials here.