The present church was built 1836-7 probably by Edward Welch, and replacing an earlier church. The design, characterised by a large nave and a shallow chancel, is typical of church design in the 1830s when the liturgical emphasis was for preaching over ritual. The church was restored in 1912 when the present pews (replacing original box pews) and choir stalls were installed, and when the original medieval font was reinstated. A W gallery was probably dismantled at this time. In the early 1980s the original iron-framed glazing was replaced and plaster was removed from the interior walls.
Please note: There is currently no index available to these images.
Photographs supplied by Lee Wetton Clwyd Monumental Inscriptions. Featured photograph by Graham Lloyd 2018.